What you'll do
As a Software Engineer with DevOps focus you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team. While working hands-on with your colleagues, you contribute to our product development (extension, maintenance, and DevOps) by helping us improve the CI/CD Pipeline, all in an exciting and innovative working environment (e.g GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins).
If you feel like that you are the right person to take on this job, you will fit right into our team that always strives for improving our development and delivery processes while maintaining always a magnificent team spirit.
For this role, you should be capable of understanding the Software Development Lifecycle, have comprehensive knowledge of coding and different automation tools to develop digital pipelines and collaborate with IT staff and developers to monitor the code releases, debug and fix issues occurring in the delivery process.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Setup, maintenance and continuous improvement of our CI / CD pipeline and processes
- Design and implement concepts to optimizing monitoring of our applications to ensure performance, security, availability and scalability
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Design and develop software according to agile methods, producing test cases and test data while also creating documentation
- Troubleshoot and fix issues related to the build and release pipeline
- Develop automation scripts for testing, deployment and monitoring
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of cloud infrastructure and systems
- Supporting our product development teams with your expertise
Why we should decide on you
- You have Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- You have 3 years+ experience of writing software in Java or JVM based languages as well as knowledge of scripting languages and databases
- You have hands-on experience with setting up end-to-end CI/CD toolchains, including code repositories, build and deployment pipelines, test automation and code analysis (e.g., Bitbucket, GitLab, Maven, Jenkins, Tekton)
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), containerization and container orchestration technologies (GKE, GCE, Docker, Spark, Kubernetes, Helm)
- You have experience with logging and monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Cloud)
- You have strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have strong bias for action, ownership and continuous learning
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the xxx area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: