What you'll do
As a Software Engineer with DevOps focus you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team. While working hands-on with your colleagues, you contribute to our product development (extension, maintenance, and DevOps) by helping us improve the CI/CD Pipeline, all in an exciting and innovative working environment (e.g GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins).
If you feel like that you are the right person to take on this job, you will fit right into our team that always strives for improving our development and delivery processes while maintaining always a magnificent team spirit.
For this role, you should be capable of understanding the Software Development Lifecycle, have comprehensive knowledge of coding and different automation tools to develop digital pipelines and collaborate with IT staff and developers to monitor the code releases, debug and fix issues occurring in the delivery process.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Setup, maintenance and continuous improvement of our CI / CD pipeline and processes
- Design and implement concepts to optimizing monitoring of our applications to ensure performance, security, availability and scalability
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Design and develop software according to agile methods, producing test cases and test data while also creating documentation
- Troubleshoot and fix issues related to the build and release pipeline
- Develop automation scripts for testing, deployment and monitoring
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of cloud infrastructure and systems
- Supporting our product development teams with your expertise
Why we should decide on you
- You have Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- You have 3 years+ experience of writing software in Java or JVM based languages as well as knowledge of scripting languages and databases
- You have hands-on experience with setting up end-to-end CI/CD toolchains, including code repositories, build and deployment pipelines, test automation and code analysis (e.g., Bitbucket, GitLab, Maven, Jenkins, Tekton)
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), containerization and container orchestration technologies (GKE, GCE, Docker, Spark, Kubernetes, Helm)
- You have experience with logging and monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Cloud)
- You have strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have strong bias for action, ownership and continuous learning
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the xxx area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology ist ein international führender Anbieter für innovative Lösungen im Bereich Regulatory, Risk und Supervisory Technology (RegTech/RiskTech/SupTech), für AEOI und Steuerreporting sowie für Services für das aufsichtsrechtliche Meldewesen entlang der regulatorischen Wertschöpfungskette. Regnology ist seit 25 Jahren ein Partner für Banken und Regulierungsbehörden. Bis Ende 2020 war das Unternehmen Teil der BearingPoint-Gruppe und firmierte unter dem Namen BearingPoint RegTech. Seit dem Verkauf des RegTech-Geschäfts an das Private-Equity-Unternehmen Nordic Capital ist das Unternehmen unabhängig. Im Juni 2021 hat sich das Unternehmen mit Vizor Software zusammengeschlossen und kürzlich den Namen in Regnology geändert. Insgesamt nutzen mehr als 7.000 Firmen, darunter Banken, Versicherungen und Finanzdienstleister, Reporting-Lösungen von Regnology. Gleichzeitig setzen mehr als 50 Aufsichtsbehörden und Steuerbehörden auf fünf Kontinenten die SupTech-Lösungen des Unternehmens ein, um Daten von 34.000 Firmen in 60 Ländern zu erfassen und zu analysieren. Regnology beschäftigt insgesamt über 770 Mitarbeiter an 17 Standorten in 12 Ländern.
Du hast Fragen? Schreib uns gerne unter: