EMIR Refit will come into force on April 29th, 2024. We are now close to entering the 18-month implementation period. What is needed to get prepared for the go-live?
Watch our webinar with experts from REGIS-TR, BearingPoint and Regnology and learn all you need to get ready for EMIR Refit.
- EMIR Refit introduction and timeline
- Project management strategies for:
- New field requirements, changes in the UTI generation process
- New processual requirements for data quality assurance
- How to overcome the EMIR Refit reporting challenges?
- ISO 20022 and Initial Full Load
- Action Types and Event types
- Data enrichment/ data provision
- Trade Repository milestones
- Reporting Formats and Logic
- Transition period
- EU and UK divergence