What you'll do
One of our software products is a Client Tax Reporting software application, a tax solution for banks and other wealth managers. It supports the creation of high quality, country-specific tax reports for about 30 jurisdictions according to the respective tax law especially for private clients and partly corporate clients. This high quality and wide coverage of country-tax law led half of the 20 largest private & wealth management banks to choose our software. The banks can thus provide their clients with the necessary information on taxable income and capital gains, assisting them in meeting the legal requirements for tax reporting for a range of traditional and alternative investments. By joining our international team of Business Analysts with backgrounds in taxation, investment products, bank operations and IT, you will contribute to further our tax reporting solution.
- As a Junior Business Analyst you are part of our international Research & Development Team and are responsible for the continuous development of our software.
- You will act as a Junior Business Analyst and learn the topics related to country-specific tax reporting for various jurisdictions, mostly focused on private individual’s taxation for investment products (income-, capital gains- and wealth tax) in liaison with external Big4 tax advisors
- After an initial learning period, you can become a module owner, where you will be responsible for specific country modules of the software
- You will create tax business concepts (requirements engineering) and support their implementation in close cooperation with our IT development department through specification, testing, regression testing, documentation
- You will be active in pre-sales activities, client support (including analysis of data extracts) and client training
Why we should decide on you
- You successfully graduated from university and/or have a comparable education and professional experience in a relevant field
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German
- You enjoy analytical, independent work as well as contributing your own ideas to the team and the company
- Know-how in the specification of user stories and epics and usage of JIRA / confluence, testing and documentations would be a plus
- Experience in a banking environment, ideally in the field of tax reporting, is a plus, as is familiarity with banking applications and a range of investment products
Why you should decide on us
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to enable a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility, carry out variety of tasks in a stable environment, and participate in international projects
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- We equip you with modern devices (laptops, mobile phones, etc.) and work with up-to-date technology
- We value team events and initiate (mental) health activities
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: