What you'll do
As a System Administrator you will be part of our international and agile IT Team. Together with your colleagues you will be able to perform various day-to-day technology operation and integration activities to ensure constant availability, integrity, security, and end-user satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for the setup, maintenance and continuous improvement of our Cloud environments (GCP, Azure), tooling and processes as a general expert.
- You will install, configure, and maintain the operating systems environment (LINUX), including systems servers and operating systems software on which applications programs run.
- You will manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- You will be supporting our product development teams with your expertise.
- You will participate in various IT infrastructure projects by bringing in your thoughts and ideas for a future-proof setup.
- You will be able to compare, evaluate, implement new technologies and integrate systems into the computing environment (Kubernetes, GCP cloud)
Why we should decide on you
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Successfully completed university studies in the field computer science or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role handling operational IT / infrastructure tasks
- UNIX/Linux command-line experience, simple Bash scripting
- First experience with Google Cloud Platform / Azure
- Good English knowledge, German would be a plus
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Customer oriented and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP cloud)
- Knowledge of Oracle DB
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience in ITIL processes (e.g.: Incident, Change, Problem management) and service management topics
- Nice to have experience in CICD/IaaC
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & Friday drinks.
- To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch:
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: