What you'll do
As a (Senior) Fullstack Software Engineer with focus on Frontend at Regnology you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team.
Together with your colleagues you will develop Regnology Cloud (https://www.regnology.net/en/our-solutions/rcloud-%E2%80%93-augmented-regulatory-reporting/
), a cloud-native SaaS Platform to deploy and manage Regnology Products in Google Cloud.
This role is based in Germany.Your key accountabilities are:
- Design and Implementation of Regnology Cloud Frontend written in Angular & Typescript
- Design UI Mocks and collaborate with Regnology’s UI/UX team as well as Product Owner
- Design and Implementation of Java/Kotlin based microservices, ideally with SpringBoot
- Be part of a Scrum Development Team striving for improving the development and delivery processes while always maintaining a magnificent team spirit
Why we should decide on you
- You are a proficient and experienced Frontend Developer (Angular 15+, TypeScript, nx) working within a talented team of DevOps and Fullstack Engineers.
- Your horizon covers backend services (Java SpringBoot) as well.
- Fluent in German & English. German language skills are a plus. You are based in Germany.
- You can integrate our stack with SSO and IdP (e.g. Okta)
- Change mindset and basic understanding of agile software development would be a plus.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field computer science or similar fields.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future.
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events.
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
We are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working within Germany
, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now! https://www.regnology.net
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: