What you'll do
As Business Analyst you will learn and be part of our agile & international Research & Development Team and contribute to the development process of our Abacus Transactions product.
- You will support requirements analysis and design tasks for the development of our software product
- You will create test cases, perform tests and document the results
- You will work closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Business Analysts, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
- You will develop yourself personally and professionally and share your knowledge with your colleagues in coaching and training sessions
Why we should decide on you
- Successful finished bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, informatic economics or related field
- Insurance Background, Finance Know How it is an important advantage ( Solvency II, IORP)
- Fluent in English; German language knowledge is a plus
- Logical and combinatorial thinking
- Analytical and abstract thinking
- Ability to read and write pseudocode
- Advance Excel Know-How
- Enthusiasm for working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & free drinks in the office.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
(PH) Business Analyst Role ID - R&D_Insurance_2024_01
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: