What you'll do
As a Technology Consultant, you will learn how to support our customers with projects in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our ABACUS software products:
- Conception of technical solutions in cooperation with our customers
- Development of (standard) interfaces, process optimizations and customer-specific customizations
- Ensure the communication flow from/to the product software development team and our customers
- Support of well-known customers in all project phases: analyses, requirements, development, implementation of hardware and software architectures, automation, testing and go live
- Depending on the career step, responsibility for small project teams
- Example of project activities:
- Structuring of the required customer data to be fit for ABACUS processing
- Automation and optimization of processes, workflows and systems;
- Introduction of our software products in the client architecture and design required customizations
- Provision of (standard) interfaces, process optimization and develop customer-specific extensions
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully finished computer science studies (University/University of Applied Science), or other subjects having proofed development experience
- Experience with Linux server administration
- Interest and initial experience in cloud technologies (especially container deployments and Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL, Python and/or Java
- Understand data models and its relations
- Enjoying to take new subjects and challenges
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory
- Client and service oriented
- Open to travel in Europe when needed
- Friendly and communicative
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & free drinks in the office.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
(PH) Tech Role ID PS33
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: