What you'll do
Regnology is looking for a talented lawyer to join its legal team.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail as well as excellent drafting and organisational skills.
You will have experience of commercial legal affairs and are able to balance legal risk whilst at the same time support and drive the commercial objectives of the business.
You should be comfortable working in a fast paced, growing, and dynamic business and able to expertly navigate ambiguity and change with good humour and resilience. Your key accountabilities are:
- Working closely with the revenue team and other stakeholders in reviewing, negotiating, and closing customer contracts (such as SaaS, software licence and maintenance agreement, managed service and (material) outsourcing agreements) in both German and English.
- Supporting the business with answers to questions about IP and privacy.
- Reviewing and negotiating supplier, partner, and teaming agreements.
- Keeping track of the negotiation trends and legal developments generally.
- Working closely with the wider legal team to support larger legal projects.
- Provide support and advice on new product design and launch.
Why we should decide on you
- Qualified lawyer in Germany (Syndikusanwalt/ Volljurist) or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a software vendor business.
- Experience working with revenue teams and independently negotiating customer agreements.
- Strong drafting skills and experience.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing fast-paced environment.
- Understands different licensing models including SaaS and related IP challenges.
- The concept of material outsourcing (EBA guidelines etc.) is not new to you.
- Understands the GPDR requirements for controller/processor relationships.
- You can work independently with high levels of personal responsibility.
- You can work with colleagues at all levels of seniority from teams across the entire business.
- You are based in Germany and must be fluent in German and English.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future.
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events.
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Role ID- L_03_2024
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: