What you'll do
As a Regulatory Reporting Specialist, you are part of our R&D Team and will take on responsibilities in the following areas:
- Analysis of regulations and business/client specific requirements for Spanish Reporting
- Conceptualization of customer requirements in our software solutions and implement them effectively in our flagship product Abacus360 Banking
- Participation in the definition of the product roadmap
- Be part of the full cycle of a project from requirements, integration design, development, testing and go live in a multinational implementation
- Advise banks on regulatory developments and their impact on strategy, processes and IT
- Join a dynamic team and collaborate with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization.
Why we should decide on you
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within the reporting domain in the financial sector
- University degree in (Technical) Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Accountancy or other relevant field of study
- Good knowledge of banking processes and Abacus Banking product is a strong plus. Experience in regulatory reporting of financial institutions is desirable
- Affinity with analytics, data management, risk management and the skills to help clients with the reporting processes
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and analysis
- You are enthusiastic about technical topics and languages such as XML, SQL or XBRL and, of course, about working with software products
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Spanish
- Very good (written and spoken) level of English
- Experience in coaching junior colleagues and working in (agile) teams
- Team player mentality, sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
We are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: