What you'll do
As a Contract Management Support
, you will be part of our international Revenue Operations department and will take on responsibilities in the following areas:
- Assisting with the processing of legal documents and contracts: capture, entry and organization of customer and contractual information
- Providing support in checking contracts parameters, content, volumes
- Regularly maintaining our internal databases, records, documentation and the required master data for our Tech clients/debtors
- Prepare ad-hoc reports according to the company’s requirements
- Provide administrative support for the operations department
This is a temporary role for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Why we should decide on you
- Bachelor’s degree in juridical, law, business, finance or any related field
- You have experience in a similar position within contract administration
- You have experience with commercial contracts at a corporate level, would be a plus
- You have very good level of French and English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- High level of attention to details
- Good understanding of business documents
- You are a good communicator with effective written and verbal skills
- Proficiency: MS Office Suite, esp. Word & Excel, ability to quickly learn software solutions and contract management tools
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & free drinks in the office.
- To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Your privacy is important to us:
If you are interested in this position, just send your application to email@example.com
and we will contact you. Of course, we will treat your application confidentially!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: