What you'll do
As a Revenue Operations Support team member,
you will be joining our growing agile & international Regnology
team. You will be part of our Revenue Operations
department in Sibiu and take responsibility for several key tasks:
- You will be actively assisting our revenue organisation in reaching sales quotas by making sure the operational processes are delivered in an efficient manner.
- You will work to support the sales cycle, covering areas such as offer generation, DocuSign activities, processing of contracts and customer data management.
- You will be working with contracts and will need to have an understanding of different contract parameters and terms.
- You will need attention to detail and will have responsibilities to quality check other team members' work.
- You will support product management with setting up new contract items and/or issuing licence keys for our products.
- You will develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders both inside and outside of the Revenue organisation.
- You may need to interact with customers and should be comfortable assisting queries.
- PowerBI and JIRA knowledge is welcomed but we provide internal training to help the candidate develop skills in both.
Why we should decide on you
- 2 years of related experience in a Sales Operations/Revenue Operations/Contract Management function
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and an aptitude for working with software
- Fluent in both English and French, with strong communication skills
- You are a problem-solver and curious of the why?
- You are energetic, organized self-starter, attentive to detail who works under limited supervision.
- You are comfortable with working remotely with the rest of your team
- Actively seek out change, with proven skills in the support of process re-organisation and project management
- You have a high level of attention to detail.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future.
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises.
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events.
- We care about body and soul; we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & free drinks in the office.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: