What you'll do
As a Data Engineer you will be part of our international and agile R&D team, working on a cutting edge low-code platform. Together with your colleagues you will build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models as well as work out ETL solutions from our clients’ source systems to our data lake in the cloud.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies.
- Set up best practice for migration of data from source systems to b.rx.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts using relevant tools (e.g. Superset, D3.js and R.).
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements.
- Optimize new and current data warehouse systems.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field computer science or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, analyzing system requirements and implementing migration methods for existing data
- Hands-on experience with SQL queries, relational databases, Data Lakes and message queuing
- Big data tools like Hadoop, Spark or Kafka; and AWS Cloud Services like EC2, EMR, RDS or Redshift
- You are a data enthusiast with a profound understanding of building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- You are able to perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes, to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You are able to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: