What you'll do
As a Technical Product Consultant, you will be part of our international Customer Success who is responsible for the successful operation of our solution by our clients.
- You support our clients in tax reporting (AEOI / CRS) using our product to successfully fulfill reporting obligations
- You are a reliable point contact for our clients, you assist them in the technical area of the tool
- You support the client on a level 1-2 support from installation to business usage of the tool
- You analyze the reported issues and provide solutions to our clients
- You coordinate with Internal and External stakeholders across Global teams to ensure case resolution as per Service Level Agreement
- Last but not least, you build trusted relationships to our clients and facilitate marketing and up/cross sell other products / modules
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural science
- Experience in software development SQL, Microsoft IIS deployment and XML
- Good level in English
- Open to do on-call according to the agreed timeline
- Willingness to learn about our solution Tax Reporting
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Time management and self-organization
- And of course, you are friendly and easy-to-work-with.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future.
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises.
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events.
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Your privacy is important to us:
If you are interested in this position, just send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will contact you. Of course, we will treat your application confidentially!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch:email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: