What you'll do
As a Configuration Analyst in Regnology, you will work as part of a scrum project team in Professional Services, configuring our SupTech software to meet the client’s requirements.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Ensuring that the configuration solution developed meets the client’s requirements.
- Ensuring that the configuration solution developed is in line with Regnology best practices & standards.
- Ensuring that the configuration solution & releases delivered to clients are of the highest quality.
- Reviewing the client specifications, querying the content of the specifications & suggesting improvements for implementation.
- Participate in sprint planning to estimate the configuration work required by the project.
- Track the time it takes to perform various configuration tasks to ensure estimates are valid.
- Using Vizor Builder, create the required configuration for the client project.
- Ensure configuration created is in line with best standards.
- Create test data to test the configuration tasks developed.
- Test the configuration tasks against the specifications to ensure releases delivered to client are of high quality.
- Review test cases created by QA team to ensure correct coverage.
- Analyse/re-produce defects/CRs raised internally or by the client.
- Fix defects/CRs raised internally or by the client.
- Liaising with the client (on some occasions depending on the project)/on-site BAs to ensure clarifications are resolved.
- Fully understand & query the business process in use by the client.
- Liaise with developers to ensure technical issues are resolved.
- Participate in sprint reviews/retrospectives to improve processes.
- Recommend configuration solutions based on knowledge of the product.
- Verify solutions to ensure it will function as expected.
- Assist in building a knowledge base of configuration to share across various teams.
- Participate in weekly BA meeting to present/ share knowledge on topics.
- Look for ways to streamline processes & suggest improvements.
- Assist BA’s with ad hoc BA tasks such as completing RTMs, Master Configuration Templates, Solution Design Documents.
Why we should decide on you
- English speaker required for this position.
- High quality of work & attention to detail:
- Shows concern for quality, accuracy, and completeness of work activities.
- Personally, seeks to add value in every work assignment.
- Notices opportunities to improve quality and takes action to do so.
- Expresses concern that things be done right, thoroughly, or precisely.
- Shows initiative:
- Goes beyond expectations in tasks without being asked.
- Digs beneath the obvious to get at the facts, even when not asked to do so.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking with an individual or before a group assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message.
- Analytical skills
- Seeing the whole picture, considering how one thing is connected to another.
- Questioning the reasoning behind things
- Diagnosing problems and asking the right questions to clarify
- Thinking ahead and anticipating what might happen.
- Evaluate solutions to a problem.
- Third level: Honours bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business and/or computing related)
- Expert in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience of designing and formulating functional test scripts using best practice.
- Experience in working with requirements related to software projects for international central banks.
- The company’s product is based on Microsoft technology; therefore, a working knowledge of SQL Server, Visual Studio and IIS is a requirement.
- Should have undertaken a thesis in university which involved design / development / testing of software for a real-life client.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future.
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises.
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events.
- We care about body and soul; we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & Friday drinks.
- To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch:
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: