What you'll do
- Efficiently answering and following up on all customer inquiries that come in via phone and email and web
- Verification of product lines and monitoring customer service portals to triage tickets accordingly
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Collect all required data for a ticket to classify and forwarded to the responsible teams
- Identifying critical tickets and escalating these to the responsible teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
Why we should decide on you
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- Efficient using computers
- Fluent English language knowledge; German is a plus
- Client- and service oriented
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Friendly and communicative
- Ability to respect the customers’ points of view
- Ability to multitask dealing with multiple issues, customers and priorities simultaneously
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
We are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: