What you'll do
As a (Senior) Java Engineer with Cloud Focus
at Regnology you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team
Together with your colleagues you will develop Regnology Cloud (https://www.regnology.net/en/our-solutions/rcloud-%E2%80%93-augmented-regulatory-reporting/
), a SaaS Platform to deploy and manage Regnology Product instances in Google Cloud.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Design and Implementation of Java based microservices, ideally with SpringBoot
- Design and Implementation of CD automation using GitLab, Helm, Terraform, Go and Bash
- Prototype and research new DevOps related frameworks and toolings
- Be part of a Scrum Development Team striving for improving the development and delivery processes while always maintaining a magnificent team spirit
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of informatics, computer science or a similar area
- At least 3 years of experience with Java back-end development
- Proven experience of development in cloud / k8s architectures is a big plus (+)
- Fluent in English
- You have practical experience in using scripting languages (e.g. Go, Python, Bash)
- Understanding of agile software development would be a plus (+)
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing company
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu, Timisoara or Bucharest area, where we have an office, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
DevOps 1_ IT
DevOps 3 _IT
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: