What you'll do
As a Google Cloud Engineer, you will be part of our international and agile IT Team. Together with your colleagues you will be able to perform various day-to-day technology operation and integration activities to ensure constant availability, integrity, security, and end-user satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for the setup, maintenance and continuous improvement of our Cloud environments (GCP, Azure), tooling and processes as a general expert.
- You will install, configure, and maintain the operating systems environment (LINUX), including systems servers and operating systems software on which applications programs run.
- You will manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- You will be supporting our product development teams with your expertise.
- You will participate in various IT infrastructure projects by bringing in your thoughts and ideas for a future-proof setup.
- You will be able to compare, evaluate, implement new technologies and integrate systems into the computing environment (Kubernetes, GCP cloud)
This role is available only in Romania.
Why we should decide on you
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Successfully completed university studies in the field computer science or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role handling operational IT / infrastructure tasks
- UNIX/Linux command-line experience, simple Bash scripting
- First experience with Google Cloud Platform / Azure
- Good English knowledge, German would be a plus
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Customer oriented and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP cloud)
- Experience in Networking
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience in ITIL processes (e.g.: Incident, Change, Problem management) and service management topics
- Nice to have experience in CICD/IaaC
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & Friday drinks.
- To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch:
(PH) System Administrator Role ID Cloud 8
Qui sommes-nous ?
Regnology est un chef de file technologique qui s’est fixé pour mission d'apporter la sécurité et la stabilité aux marchés financiers. Avec un focus exclusif sur le reporting réglementaire et plus de 34 000 institutions financières, 60 régulateurs, organisations internationales et autorités fiscales qui s'appuient sur nos solutions, nous nous positionnons de manière unique pour apporter une meilleure qualité de données, une plus grande efficience et de réduction des coûts pour tous les acteurs du marché. Avec plus 850 employés répartis dans 15 pays et un modèle unifié d'acquisition de données, nos clients peuvent rapidement extraire de la valeur de nos solutions et rester aisément en conformité avec les évolutions réglementaires.
Regnology a été créé en 2021 lorsque BearingPoint RegTech, une ancienne unité commerciale de BearingPoint Group, a uni ses forces à celles de Vizor Software, un leader mondial des technologies de réglementation et de supervision.