What you'll do
As Software Engineer
you will be part of our international Research & Development Team
and you’ll work within our agile development cycle
in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension
of our Abacus software product “Abacus Banking”
- You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, testing, maintaining and documenting regulations and/or business/client specific technical requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, loan and statistical reporting
- You will support our customers or Business Analysts in case of technical issues and questions
- You will produce reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use
- You will join a dynamic team and will collaborate with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e. g. Software Engineers, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
Why we should decide on you
- Experience in writing software in SQL and Java and knowledge of databases
- University degree in (Technical) Business Administration, Computer Science, Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics, or other relevant field of study
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and analysis
- Very good (spoken and written) level of English
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers & free drinks in the office
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Software Engineer Role ID - Transaction_2024-01
Qui sommes-nous ?
Regnology est un chef de file technologique qui s’est fixé pour mission d'apporter la sécurité et la stabilité aux marchés financiers. Avec un focus exclusif sur le reporting réglementaire et plus de 34 000 institutions financières, 60 régulateurs, organisations internationales et autorités fiscales qui s'appuient sur nos solutions, nous nous positionnons de manière unique pour apporter une meilleure qualité de données, une plus grande efficience et de réduction des coûts pour tous les acteurs du marché. Avec plus 850 employés répartis dans 15 pays et un modèle unifié d'acquisition de données, nos clients peuvent rapidement extraire de la valeur de nos solutions et rester aisément en conformité avec les évolutions réglementaires.
Regnology a été créé en 2021 lorsque BearingPoint RegTech, une ancienne unité commerciale de BearingPoint Group, a uni ses forces à celles de Vizor Software, un leader mondial des technologies de réglementation et de supervision.