What you'll do
The Junior Service Co-Ordinator will be a key part of the Customer Success Department in our Customer Success Office, Timisoara, Romania. The CSO acts as bridge between our customers and our internal operations. There is a significant number of touchpoints both internal and external which in turn means the role itself is high profile and can significantly influence both the reputation of the business and the Customer Success Department itself.
In turn, that means the attitude and the approach of the person fulfilling will affect all around. With the right approach working with
various colleagues and teams there will be opportunities achieve success and collaborate for even better outcomes.
There is a necessity to keep our operation flowing, manage outcomes and achieve the best available results with the capacity available to us. With a view of so much of the operation there is many opportunities to learn and develop yourself and the position itself.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Customer comms, notifying them of company updates and service status
- Tracking of departmental tasks or team members, this helps us achieve standardized collective outcomes
- Office administration support for the Customer Success Department, for the CSO and Incident Manager
- Recurring review of Tickets escalating as required on in place standards, to ensure tickets are moving through the system and not becoming idle.
- Customer Service management for our Tech Touch customer base
- Assisting in the delivery of the Incident Manager role
Why we should decide on you
- 1-2 years of experience in an office administration role
- Good knowledge of outlook, excel and powerpoint
- A confident attitude with a willingness to engage with tasks and problems
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent level of English required, and German knowledge is an advantage.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu area, we are looking forward to your application.
Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age,
nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: