What you'll do
We are looking for a field marketing manager to support and execute demand generation plans, mainly across Europe,
through several marketing channels, including but not limited to events and webinars.
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for executing campaigns, ensuring they are executed on time, accurately, and
successfully and driving activities that foster growth and brand awareness.
This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas
through custom and personalized field marketing tactics. Responsibilities
- Act as a primary contact to address questions and inquiries from the sales teams regarding marketing-related activities.
- Assist in planning and scheduling tradeshows, conferences, and industry meetings to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Own lead management and associated funnel analytics, collaborate with the sales team to ensure the smooth lead processing, follow up and conversion into high quality sales qualified leads.
- Track results of all marketing activities, make recommendations for future planning and align on KPIs and targets for marketing activities.
- Provide operational support to the marketing team as needed
Why we should decide on you
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in field or event marketing, ideally working for a B2B software provider.
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment
- Prior experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems – including Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot or Marketo, for lead and opportunity tracking and campaign management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of marketing working with a cross-functional, multicultural marketing team.
Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: