What you'll do
As part of our international IT Security team, you will:
- Support all aspects of IT security and application security
- Work on various security topics in software development
- Develop your own ideas, improve existing processes, and introduce new tools for application security
- Support the team in the development of automatic "hacking tools" that automatically detect vulnerabilities in applications, configuration, and infrastructure
- Work creatively, develop new solutions, training courses, and learn a lot about the various technologies we use in our products (e.g. cloud and container technologies)
- Collaborate with other teams, support in security related topics, provide guidance and support for customer inquiries
Why we should decide on you
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: Programming languages (Java/C#/C++/Python/Go/SQL, …), Continuous integration and development (CI/CD) processes and tools (Jenkins, Maven, TeamCity, …), DevOps/ DevSecOps, Google Cloud, Container Technology/Docker/Kubernetes, Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), Penetration testing
- Previous experience in IT security or application security
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant area
- Passion for IT Security & Hacking
- Hands-on mentality, innovative way of thinking, trust & responsible mindset as well as pronounced teamwork skills
- Proactive, communicative personality with the ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Enthusiasm about international work in a fast growing, agile company in the financial sector
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: