What you'll do
- Develop and implement complex solutions that extend and enhance system functionality.
- First line support of functional questions regarding D365
- Propose conceptual technical solutions and make changes based on the client's feedback in an Agile environment.
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with build process applications on their own.
- Provide design and technical consulting expertise for complex, high-impact projects.
- Guide and provide ad-hoc oversight/training for key-users
Why we should decide on you
- At least 5 years experience in end-user organization or D365 ISV / System Integrator.
- Experience in working with multiple modules D365 (at minimum : Finance, Project Management and Accounting)
- Communication in English both verbal and written
- Experience in participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Project Accounting experience would be a plus
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: