What you'll do
As part of our international IT Security team
- You will support all aspects of IT security and application security
- You will work on various security topics in software development
- Have opportunities to develop your own ideas and test new tools for application security
- You will support the team in the further development of automatic "hacking tools" that automatically detect vulnerabilities in applications, configuration and infrastructure, as well as tools that help to fix vulnerabilities
- Work creatively, develop new solutions or just new training courses, learn a lot about cloud and container technologies
Why we should decide on you
- Student with the desire to take the first step towards a future dream job
- Enthusiasm for IT Security & Hacking
- Desire to participate in a hackathon
- Enthusiasm for international work in a constantly growing, agile company in the financial sector
- Hands-on mentality, innovative way of thinking, trust & responsible mindset as well as pronounced teamwork skills
- Proactive, communicative personality who uses feedback for optimization processes
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across various locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of Regnology from anywhere in Europe.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: