What you'll do
As a Deployment Engineer you will utilize defined tools and processes to build and deploy releases both internally and into client environments.
You will work within an Agile environment within the TechOps department. You will support multiple project teams and products to enable the deployment of application releases to development, test, and production environments. Deploying across multiple on-premise servers and cloud infrastructure. -
Your key accountabilities are:
- Responsibility for the packaging, deployment, and delivery of internal and client ready releases.
- Basic diagnostic of common deployment errors and issues. Such as unopened ports or firewall issues.
- Liaise with DevOps team to identify pain points in the release process and feedback on improvements.
- Responsible for leading meetings with clients for Infrastructure, Deployment and Network set up.
- Responsible for investigating internal issues with servers and or processes
- Responsible for handing client upgrades, both Product and Server Upgrades
- Supporting other departments with deployment issues and errors.
- Management of Pipelines and deployments.
- Supporting internal departments in quarterly/bi-annual regression tests and packs.
- Assisting clients with investigations into Network, Infra and Server issues.
- Assisting clients with investigations into software issues during project work.
Why we should decide on you
- Self-starter with a passion for DevOps and ongoing improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus or other continuous integration & delivery tools
- Experience working with Subversion, Git or similar version control tool.
- Experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, PowerShell, VMWare.
- Knowledge of and experience with VPN tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: