What you'll do
As Junior Software Engineer you will be part of our agile & international Research & Development Team and contribute to the development process of our Abacus software products.
- You perform basic design and implementation tasks to support the development of our innovative software products.
- You work closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Business Analysts, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
- You review feedback for potential improvements to our products and services and recommend changes.
- You work with technologies like Java based languages, SQL, various databases, and many more.
- You develop yourself personally and professionally and share your knowledge with your colleagues in coaching and training sessions
Why we should decide on you
- Ongoing or completed bachelor's or master's studies in business information systems, mathematics, physics, or a business science
- Interest in database systems, web applications, scripting languages and Big Data technologies
- SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Good English knowledge
- Technical affinity
- Enthusiasm for working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- Innovative mindset, trustworthy & responsible mentality as well as strong team skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Proactive, communicative personality
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: