What you'll do
As Senior Sales Executive for France, you work closely with our Management Team, Executive Product Management, and report to our Senior VP of Sales. Your future tasks include:
- End-to-end responsibility for the sales cycle of our whole best-in-class product suite including our broad service portfolio (e.g. Cloud operations and implementation services) and the associated collaboration with internal stakeholders across the organization
- You acquire new customers and support an assigned existing customer base in up-and cross-sell
- You will prepare sales presentations as well as value propositions and lead the full value cycle
- You will manage the successful participation of RFIs and RFPs
- You will concept, participate in and follow up networking events and sales campaigns with active speaking roles and visibility in the market
- Establish and expand your network with senior leaders in the financial services industry
- You maintain the pipeline in the CRM system while also contributing to financial planning and forecasting
Why we should decide on you
- Several years of experience in sales of complex software products and services
- Good understanding of Sales KPIs and their measurement as well as strong acumen to deliver high output in recurring software and service revenues
- Experience in the financial service industry, ideally in the field of regulatory & tax reporting
- Experience with business case preparation and contract negotiations
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Completed university studies / Bachelor's or master’s degree
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating for the greater value for our customers
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: