What you'll do
As an Information Security Risk and Compliance Specialist in Regnology, you will join the Information Security and Compliance Unit which is part of the CIO Office functions.
The teams’ objectives are: to Manage Information Risk and maintain the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS), Provide Cyber-Resilience and Business Continuity, Maintain ISO Certifications (ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO9001), Data Protection Management (GDPR), Assist IT Audits, Provide assistance to Sales and Account Managers on Information Security and IT Risk Compliance issues.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Assist ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO9001 Audits and contribute maintain the Certifications
- Review Contracts regarding Information Security Requirements and Compliance issues for Customers
- Contribute to the Supplier Risk Management Programme by evaluating 3rd and 4th party risk to the Group
- Assist in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) tasks
- Provide Awareness Trainings in Information Security, Data Protection, Business Continuity, Risk Management
Why we should decide on you
- Experience in participating in Information Security audits (ie ISO27001)
- Have Some knowledge related to Information Security compliance, regulatory and industry standards at the International, National and EU level (ISO, NIST, ENISA, GDPR etc.);
- Have Some knowledge related to the development of Information Security Policies, Procedures, Technical Guidelines, Security Plans, Audit Plans, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans based on previous professional or academic experience.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree at minimum
- Change mindset and leadership–Actively seeks out change, with proven skills in process re-organisation and project management (for example)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to work and produce results with a minimum supervision.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Bucharest area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: