What you'll do
Regnology is looking for a talented support specialist within the Legal Department, to join its legal team to support with the smooth running of the team. .
Responsibilities and duties
- Support the legal team by maintaining the legal inbox and a workload diary, assisting in the allocation of work and monitoring deadlines
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Assist in the review of certain documents
- Assist in the translation of documents using Deepl application (previous knowledge of Deepl is not required)
- Support maintaining the legal templates database
- Preparing drafts of basic legal documents and correspondence
Ad-hoc project support for the legal team members
Why we should decide on you
- The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support and have excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- The ability to work independently and take initiative on tasks
- The ability to work well with colleagues and adaptive to change
- Must be fluent in English, strong German language skills would be highly advantageous
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: