What you'll do
As a project manager (m/f/d) you will be part of our international Professional Services team and lead international customer projects for the implementation of our software solution at Europe's largest banks and regulators.
- You will advise banks on the "hot topics" in regulatory reporting and their effects on strategy, processes, and IT around our software product Abacus360 Banking.
- You manage projects throughout the implementation cycle of our RegTech or SupTech solution suite.
- Act as a contact person for our customers and our software development
- In addition to classic project management, you will also take on operational project activities and develop integration solutions and implementation scenarios
- Your activity requires a high degree of independence. With your project team you will find efficient solutions for the implementation of our standard software at our customers
- You enjoy accompanying members of your team in their career development. Ideally, you have already gained experience as a Development Manager in your current role
- You support the sales process of our software for existing and new customers
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies (e.g. in economics or computer science) or a comparable education in the banking or insurance environment
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the management of complex (Software Implementation) Projects, ideally in the field of regulatory reporting and/or financial services
- Very good knowledge of banking processes and financial products is not a prerequisite, but desirable. • Enthusiasm for international work in a constantly growing, agile company.
- Excellent stakeholder management as well as strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- A passion for technology and continuous learning
- Project Management certification PMP/PRINCE2 and/or data/financial analytics background
- Business development experience
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects ▪ We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddyprogram
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers and of course (mental) health initiatives
- To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview! Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity. Are you interested? Apply now!
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: