What you'll do
As a Configuration Analyst in Regnology, you will work as part of a scrum project team in Professional Services, configuring our SupTech software to meet the client’s requirements.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Using Vizor Builder, create the required configuration solution to meet the client’s requirements in line with Regnology best practices & standards
- Analyzing the client specifications, querying the content of the specifications & liaising with BA/Client to resolve clarifications
- Participate and contribute to configuration estimation process.
- Participate in testing process of the solution including creating sample test data
- Analyze/re-produce defects/Change Requests raised internally or by the client.
- Participate in sprint reviews/retrospectives to improve processes.
- Assist in building a knowledge base of configuration to share across various teams.
- Assist BA’s with ad hoc BA tasks such as completing Requirements Traceability Matrix’s, Master Configuration Templates, Solution Design Documents.
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully finished bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or computer science
- Master’s degree in a related field would be an advantage
- Strong basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PP)
- The company’s product is based on Microsoft technology; therefore, knowledge of SQL Server, Visual Studio and IIS is an advantage
- Very good English language knowledge
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of issue tracking or project management tools e.g. Jira is an advantage.
- Experience in working with requirements related to software projects is an advantage.
- High quality of work & attention to detail:
- Shows initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: