What you'll do
As a Customer Support Specialist in Regnology, you will form a key part of our Customer Support team, providing frontline support to our customers by using well-defined sets of tools and processes. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work alongside our teams to ensure the exchange of information that enhances the Regnology customer experience.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Responding to customers on product-related issues by following defined tools and processes
- Attend client calls and maintain consistent knowledge of updates on ongoing tickets for these calls
- Have a thorough understanding of the product – both from a functional and technical perspective.
- Basic diagnostic of common deployment errors and issues, such as unopened ports or firewall issues.
- Assisting clients with investigations into Network, Infrastructure and Server problems.
- Assisting clients with investigations into software issues during project work.
- Respond to client requests while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform.
- Reproduce issues and dive into the technical depths of the product configuration.
- Build out documentation and knowledge-based articles for a variety of technology.
- Resresponsibility for the packaging, and delivery of client-ready releases.
- Drive product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions.
Your key competencies are:
- Work with Project Managers, Software Engineers, QA & Support to ensure smooth releases.
- Ask the right questions to clarify a situation to ensure a correct understanding of requirements, issues, and limitations.
- Work with stakeholders and internal teams to ensure the release roadmap is clearly planned and communicated.
Why we should decide on you
- Self-starter with a passion for problem-solving and continuous process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- Experience working with Subversion, Git or similar version control tool
- Experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, PowerShell
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Azure knowledge
- Experience in handling issues with a SaaS offering
- Experience with ZenDesk/JIRA
- A tinkerer with some programming experience
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you Regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
We are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch:
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: