What you'll do
As a Junior Consultant you will be part of our international and agile advisory team and will be responsible for supporting our users in the area of Regulatory Technology (RegTech) and Custom Services in an international environment.
- As part of our team, you will support our customers in adapting their strategy, processes and IT architecture in connection with changes in international regulatory requirements
- You will learn to be responsible for the support and implementation of new legal regulations and their integration with our customers
- You will work on the development and implementation of service offerings and initiatives to further develop the consulting profile
- Furthermore, you are part of a team that is in close contact with our customers, Abacus development and our managed service team
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable training
- Very good English language knowledge; German language knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, hands on using formulas and analyzing data
- Initial experience in the implementation or support of projects for the integration of reporting solutions as well as knowledge of the products ABACUS/DaVinci or Abacus360 or other standard reporting software would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for international work in a constantly growing, agile company
- Hands-on mentality, innovative way of thinking, trusting & responsible mindset as well as strong team skills
- Proactive, communicative personality who uses feedback for optimization processes
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: