What you'll do
As a Product Consultant, you will be on the frontline of the fight against tax avoidance, as a part of our international and agile Advisory Team who is responsible for the successful implementation and operation of our solution by our clients. You interact with various customers from all around the world.
- In this position you advise our clients in tax reporting (FATCA, QI, CRS, DAC6, TRACE) using our product to successfully fulfill reporting obligations
- You are the reliable initial contact for our clients and you assist & train them in the production of their reporting
- You support and guide our clients as a single point of contact on a regular operational basis
- You lead and support in FiTAX implementation projects with new or existing clients
- You work closely with our international Sales Team and provide support for sales activities
- Last but not least, you build trusted relationships to our clients and facilitate marketing and up/cross sell FiTAX modules
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies
- Willingness to learn about our solution FiTAX and the regimes it covers
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
- And of course, you are friendly and easy-to-work-with
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: