What you'll do
- Process the travel expenses reports according to the procedures approved by the client - Process Map, Work instructions and any other relevant procedures
- Check travel expenses and make sure that the travel expenses are correct from a financial point of view (VAT codes, expense types, invoice requirements)
- Perform the necessary corrections
- Make sure that the employees follow the rules of the policy
- Make sure that country specifics are respected
- Send back the incorrect expenses and explain to the employee what needs to be changed as per the Policy/financial regulations
- Provide permanent support to the employees on any issues/inquiries they may have regarding
Why we should decide on you
- 2+ experience in accounting area
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance area
- Advanced English skills
- Ability to communicate in German (at least B1), would be a plus
- Good MS Office, especially Excel.
- Other skills and competencies required: good communication skills, Team Player, flexible and open minded
- Result orientated, willing to work, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy, diplomacy
- Able to prioritize tasks
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: