What you'll do
Do you have the functional curiosity to lead all the activities and assist our clients with the implementation of Abacus360 Banking – the company’s flagship solution for regulatory reporting in the banking sector?
Join us as Data Engineer in our Professional Services Team and take on responsibilities in the following areas:
- Support our clients in Data Management and Data Engineering activities related to the implementation of regulatory reporting applications
- Conceptualize customer requirements in our software solutions and implement them effectively in our flagship product Abacus360 and other Regnology standard software
- Functional and technical consulting in regulatory reporting related to the national and international banking authorities, e. g. in the field of liquidity reporting, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting
- Support the full cycle of a project from requirements, integration design, development, testing and go live in a multinational implementation
- Advise banks on regulatory developments and their impact on strategy, processes and IT
Why we should decide on you
- A university degree in (Technical) Business Administration, Computer Science, Econometrics, Economics, Accountancy, or other relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within the reporting domain in the financial sector
- Good knowledge of banking processes and Abacus Banking product is a strong plus. Experience in regulatory reporting of financial institutions is desirable
- An understanding of the laws and regulations, underlying risks and reporting requirements for the financial sector.
- Affinity with analytics, data management, risk management and the skills to help clients with the reporting processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and analysis
- Very good (written and spoken) level of English; a good knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Availability to travel on client site when necessary up to 50% of the working time
- Experience in coaching junior colleagues and working in (agile) teams
- Team player mentality, sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- In addition to our buddy-program, we offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities through our E-Learning System as well as firm-wide and regional level trainings, during which you can explore technical and functional areas
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We offer you regular social events, Friday afternoon drinks etc.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: