What you'll do
We are enforcing our team in Graz and looking for a Tax Product Consultant.
One of our products is EasyTax, which is used by half of the 20 largest private & wealth management banks to create country-specific tax reports for their clients. Information on taxable income and capital gains helps them with their tax declarations. The coverage of 30+ countries and the high quality of our services helped us to become market leader in middle Europe.
As Product Consultant (m/w/d) you are part of our international Research & Development Team and are responsible for the continuous development of our software.
- You analyse tax regulations and requirements of the financial market.
- You create/maintain the concept/design of country modules
- You lead their implementation in close cooperation with the SW-engineers in your team.
- You support our clients in setting-up our products and provide trainings.
- You advise them on country-specific tax reporting questions.
- You support the sales activities of your modules.
- You work with product management to shape and grow our product / market reach
Why we should decide on you
Why we should decide on you:
- You understand the financial market, financial instruments/transactions and tax concepts.
- A university degree, professional experience or certificates (banking, CFA, …) would be helpful.
- You are passionate about technology and do not shy away from tools such as XML, databases, SQL, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- You enjoy working with “non-experts”, to whom you will explain requirements through user stories (we use SCRUM).
- You enjoy working with clients, with whom you will discuss tax regulations.
- You are good in analytical, independent work, yet like to contribute your own ideas to team/company.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV (whether German or English) and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if do not live in the Graz area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
While a minimum salary of EUR 3.048,- gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: