What you'll do
We are looking for an immediate employee to support our Compliance Team with a focus on Business Conduct and Data Privacy.
As a Compliance Specialist you will be a member of our Compliance Team and actively involved in the design and expansion of the Compliance Management System as well as the data privacy organization in an international environment.
- Expansion and further development of a standardized, legally sound compliance management system and data governance
- Continuous monitoring, identification and evaluation of current legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR, Supply Chain Act, Sanctions)
- Design and communication of company-wide compliance and data protection frameworks and guidelines, as well as the design, implementation, and continuous improvement of processes in the data privacy and compliance context
- Review and negotiation of Data Processing Agreements with our service providers/customers and handling of general data protection inquiries and issues
- Third Party due diligence (e.g. KYC, KYS) and ongoing monitoring
- Ongoing monitoring of the compliance and data protection framework as well as support in investigations
- Support in the design and implementation of compliance and data protection training and awareness campaigns
- Preparation, support, and follow-up of internal and external audits
- Integration of acquired companies
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed studies in law (at least 1st state examination), business administration, business informatics, computer science or comparable qualification
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant professional experience in the areas of compliance/ business conduct and data privacy
- Sound relevant legal knowledge in data protection (DSGVO, BDSG, etc.) and ideally in other compliance-relevant areas (e.g., anti-bribery, trade sanctions)
- Good technical and cross-functional understanding as well as a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Very good English skills; German is a plus
- Good MS Office user skills
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: