What you'll do
As a Presales Advisor (m/f/d), you will be part of our international presales team and will be responsible for driving and coordinating presales activities for our RegTech, SupTech and Tax products.
This means:Driving and coordinating presales activities:
You lead and coordinate presales-related activities for our RegTech and SupTech products before or during the sales cycle to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities with existing and new customers. You drive efforts to streamline and accelerate the sales process. Also, you provide guidance and mentoring to others and might lead a team.Providing content expertise:
You support sales activities with content expertise about our solutions, our services, and the environment we are working in by connecting client needs and architecture with our offering. This covers our software solutions from a functional, technological and process perspective as well as our professional and managed services with a deep understanding of our market. You communicate on a detailed level but also on a business value level.Chasing win opportunities:
You are aiming to increase win rates on our opportunities but keeping the balance to the cost of winning and making the risks of winning transparent.Leadership and internal partnering:
Combining the expertise of Product Experts with leadership skills you can lead mixed teams across the different pillars of our organization to address larger or complex opportunities. You continuously collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and other internal stakeholders to drive awareness of market trends, customer needs and how our products and services provide for tailored solutions.
Some of the key activities of the role include:
- You prepare and attend client meetings/workshops and act as product/service / domain-expert
- You reply to prospects following requests for proposal or information (RfPs/RfIs)
- You prepare and conduct deep-dive / second-level presentations and product demos
- You´re responsible for carrying out customer demos / small proof of concepts (PoCs)
- You prepare and maintain standard written responses, product presentations and standard product demos to be used by sales and/or account management
- You identify risks associated with certain opportunities
- You lead and coordinate selected opportunities
- Furthermore, you continuously collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive awareness of market trends, customer needs and how our products and services provide tailored solutions
Why we should decide on you
- As a great communicator, you are comfortable explaining our products with an excellent ability to communicate and present to both customers and senior internal stakeholders
- You have a clear customer and service orientation
- Preferably you have several years of experience with regulatory reporting software and a wide knowledge of financial market enterprise architectures
- Proven experience with SupTech / RegTech and detailed knowledge of the following topics:
-Financial regulation and regulatory / tax reporting
- You have a particularly good understanding of addressing the business values of features and capabilities of solutions and services
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think creatively to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let us grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across various locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we are better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of Regnology from anywhere in Europe.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: