What you'll do
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, diagram, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery as it relates to the network.
- Design and deploy ability with LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
- Maintain network QoS to ensure effective delivery of converged services.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Collaborate with systems engineers/architects/admins for upgrades to operating systems, hardware, etc.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, and other network appliances.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and capacity, provide network performance statistics and reports and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Define, develop, track, report, and maintain appropriate metrics
- Define and apply appropriate management routines
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Act as a point of escalation and provide technical guidance.
- Manage/ensure backup & recovery for network infrastructure devices/systems.
- Work with MSP partners as needed
- Backup Azure Cloud Engineer as needed
- Assist with the installation planning and maintenance of network cabling, including MDF and IDF closets.
- Conform to all safety and confidentiality rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
Why we should decide on you
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree or Master's degree in IT area
- Experience with Fortinet is a big advantage
- Able to take major roles in various Infrastructure projects as needed
- Proficient in English language; German language knowledge is a plus
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: