What you'll do
You’ll work within our agile development cycle in the regulatory technology (RegTech) area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product “Abacus Banking”
- You will be responsible for analyzing regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting
- You will take care of designing, implementing, and testing (e. g. regulatory) requirements, new features, or software improvements
- You will produce reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use
- You will join a dynamic team and will collaborate with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e. g. Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Additional tasks are the provision of customer support (Hotline, Workshops, User Groups) and support of customer projects
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- Hands-on mentality, innovative mindset, trustworthy & responsible mentality as well as strong team skills
- Proactive, communicative personality that uses feedback for optimization processes
Why you should decide on us
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects.
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to providing you a dedicated Development Manager who will help you map out a career path that plays to your strengths and interests and builds your skills, knowledge and experience.
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels.
- We offer you numerous benefits and initiatives to promote a healthy body and mind, as well as a wide variety of events to connect in a fun and relaxed environment with colleagues from all parts of the business.
- We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone feels they belong. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach, and respect.
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
You must live in and be eligible to work in the UK.
This vacancy is to be filled immediately.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: