What you'll do
- Be responsible for preparing the consolidated annual, quarterly, and monthly financial statements of the group according to IFRS
- Support companies in the closing processes, especially in intercompany accounting
- Integrate acquired companies into the group's scope of consolidation (initial consolidation, PPA)
- Advise domestic and foreign subsidiaries on accounting issues
- Further develop accounting guidelines and coordinate consolidation standards with the auditor
Why we should decide on you
- Completed business studies or comparable training with additional qualification " Accountant International "
- Several years of experience in group consolidation under IFRS including first-time consolidation and deconsolidation
- Experienced in the use of common ERP systems and consolidation tools, very good knowledge of Excel
- Very good methodical and analytical skills, at the same time hands-on working style
- Very good German and English language skills, good communication and presentation skills
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of Regnology from anywhere in Germany.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: