What you'll do
As a (Senior) Software Engineer
, you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team
. While working hands-on with your colleagues, you contribute to our product development
(extension, maintenance, and DevOps) for the Austrian/Romanian team which serves the Austrian regulatory reporting market.
In Austria, the central bank – Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) - together with the country's banks has worked to develop a new reporting model. Our software application serves as a central interface between the supervised banks and the OeNB.
- You are responsible for designing high-performance, service-oriented software architectures and developing software according to agile methods
- You will produce reasonable test cases as well as test data and define user stories in terms of the agile software development process while also creating documentation for clients and internal use
- Work closely with national and international colleagues of all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Business Analysts, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
- You have the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally and to share your knowledge with your colleagues in coaching and training sessions
Why we should decide on you
- You have experience in writing software in SQL and Java as well as knowledge of databases (preferably Oracle)
- You work with technologies like JVM based languages, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, various databases, and many more
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality, and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: