What you'll do
- You’re responsible for building a strong and long-lasting relationship with your customers, as their trusted partner who cares about their success with a combination of proactive engagement as well as reactive support where escalations occur
- As your clients customer success manager you will have responsibility for engaging with them, understanding their experiences with our products and services and building effective feedback loop into the Regnology organization to drive the priorities of the business
- You will run proactive activities such as ‘service reviews’, pulling together all the necessary information which will facilitate effective conversations about our clients experiences.
- Using a combination of KPI data and feedback from engaging with your customers you will drive a customer success strategy based on your understanding of the customers needs and the challenges they are facing.
- You work closely to our internal Regnology departments acting as client advocate, communicating the issues our clients are most concerned about and driving engagement to resolve issues for our clients
- You will contribute to building the framework for this internal engagement by brining your insights/ideas/recommendations back into the customer success team for the CCO to action, what is working, what is not, where can we improve
- You will provide ongoing feedback and bring ideas into the Customer Success Team. Contribute to the customer success team’s ongoing improvements within the customer success framework, procedures, tools, and templates to ensure we are tracking the right data and working proactively to improve customer experiences
- You will have responsibility reporting the health of accounts you are responsible for and developing success plans & back to green plans for key accounts.
- Where escalations arise, responsible for facilitating customer engagement, driving outcomes, involving appropriate members of international cross-functional teams as required.
- Actively manage risks & issues, taking appropriate corrective action as required, attending key customer meetings where needed.
- Engage internal stakeholders, be an advocate for our customers & drive awareness of the customer success strategy.
Why we should decide on you
- Degree or higher in Business/IT related field
- Possesses prior experience or develops knowledge of a range of Regnology products
- Database/SQL knowledge (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle).
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service or software solution delivery, ideally with highly configurable enterprise software
- 1+ years’ experience in a junior project management/ team lead /scrum master role
- Experience in part or all SDLC using Waterfall/Agile methodologies including test and release management
- Previous experience in the financial software industry or dealing with government agencies a plus
- Proven record of exceeding customer expectations and meeting targets
- Experience of showing initiative and willingness to take on extra responsibility
- Experience in client management a plus
- Excellent organizational skills; demonstrable ability to manage/lead projects through to successful completion within established time frames and resources
- Experience with managing and coaching teams and collaborating across multiple teams
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Formal Project Management/ scrum master certification e.g. Prince2, PMI, CSM, PSM is desirable
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: