What you'll do
We are looking for a (Senior) Cloud Software Engineer
to become part of the ABACUS development team. ABACUS is our high-quality standard software solution for bank and insurance supervisory and is the Market-leading off-the-shelf strategic risk aggregation and regulatory reporting platform.
- Maintain and extend a highly complex Java application which is based on a flexible client-server architecture as well as a relational database for data maintenance;
- Working and sharing knowledge and ideas within an international team using Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- You will use the following technologies, in a mixed Romanian-German team: Java 17, SQL, Oracle DB, Tomcat, WildFly, Maven, GIT, Apache Spark, XML, Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Infinispan, Kubernetes, Docker
Why we should decide on you
- Having MSc or BSc Degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering;
- Very good knowledge of Java, Spring Boot and first experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle)
- Experience with Vaadin, Terraform, Helm, Yaml, Bash, GitLab is a plus
- Ability to write high quality code
- Very good English language knowledge
- Knowledge of business processes and business experience in a large company is a plus
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: