What you'll do
As Senior Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d) you will be part of our HR team and responsible for the expansion and implementation of our recruiting processes.
- You will be involved in administrative recruiting activities such as the creation and publication of job advertisements as well as the preparation of contracts for candidates of our international locations.
- You will oversee the entire candidate journey, from screening to hiring, and act as a contact person for our applicants during the recruiting process
- In coordination with the departments, you will conduct initial interviews and advise our Hiring Managers on their recruiting strategy
- You identify as well as support relevant recruiting channels and handle active sourcing activities
- Support the development of an employer branding strategy and implement the corresponding measures
- Work independently on projects and support the further development of the recruiting strategy, considering the individual requirements of the specialist departments and countries
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of HR or similar field of study
- 3 years+ experience in recruiting area, especially in IT environment
- Prior knowledge of employer branding strategies is a plus
- Understanding of current recruiting trends
- You are a reliable and open-minded personality with great organizational skills
- Professional language skills (verbal and written) in English; German language knowledge is a plus
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: