What you'll do
You want to actively work on the design of a market-leading software for transaction reporting and support well-known international banks and financial institutions by fulfilling their reporting requirement? You love tricky puzzles and working in a supportive international team?
As (Junior) Business Analyst for our software solution Abacus Transactions you are a key part of the core development team. You will experience the varied functions of the interface between the Regulator, the market and our customers.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing regulatory requirements of (inter)national authorities and transferring them into software designs
- You are assessing trends in the area of financial and capital markets regulation
- You are constantly seeking for improvements of our software and implement them
- You support our customers directly via hotline and ticket system as well as in workshops, presentations and webinars
- You will join a dynamic team and will collaborate with international colleagues at all levels and skills
Why we should decide on you
- You have successfully finished your economics, business administration, arts, natural or computer science, math or other studies
- You love to work on solving complex topics
- You have strong analytical skills and can apply them in a structured and autonomous way
- You want to dive deeper into the world of financial markets and financial markets regulation
- You are interested in the technical part behind a software
- You like working in a team and enjoy interaction
- You are fluent in English, while other European languages are an advantage
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if do not live in the Frankfurt area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: