What you'll do
Your knowledge within Power BI is high. You closely follow the new versions that are shipped and look for new ways to serve your customers using the functionality that has been added. You are used to driving a Business Intelligence project from start to finish:
- Collecting demands from the business
- Talking to users about their needs and expectations
- Collaborating with database developers to get the tables and view necessary to build a Power BI Model using a star schema
- Understanding the needs for security when it comes to both report access, security roles and row level security
- Creating Power BI Models including relationships, DAX measures and security roles and filters
- Creating reports that are published to the Power BI Service
- Understanding refresh schedules and the difference between Import and Direct Query
- Working with users to get feedback on reports and delivering new versions iteratively
- Knowledge in T-SQL, Data Warehousing and Analysis Services Tabular is a bonus.
Why we should decide on you
- 3 years+ experience in working with Power BI
- Experience in creating visualizations / dashboards and reports for management team
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to gather and drive data
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Very good English language knowledge; German is a plus
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international product development
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: