What you'll do
We are looking for a SQL developer/administrator who will be responsible for understanding how to set databases up for production usage and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future. Additional responsibilities for owning and extending an ETL solution using SSIS to transform data from an operation data store into a Data Warehouse.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build/Extend ETL Solution using SSIS
- Work with Clients/Support to monitor and optimize client database setups
Why we should decide on you
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases, with a particular focus on SQL Server
- Skilled at optimizing large, complicated SQL statements
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
- SSIS experience
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting complex database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN
- Experience with C# and .NET would be a bonus
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international product development
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!
Even if you do not live in the Sibiu area, we are looking forward to your application. Thanks to flexible working hours and remote working, we will find a solution that suits you.
Recognizing the benefits of working in diverse teams, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, and sexual identity.
Are you interested? Apply now!https://www.regnology.net
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: