What you'll do
One of our software products is EasyTax, a tax solution for private and corporate clients. EasyTax supports the creation of high quality, country-specific tax reports for about 30 jurisdictions according to the respective tax law. This high quality and wide coverage of country-tax law led half of the 20 largest private & wealth management banks to choose our software. The banks can thus provide their clients with the necessary information on taxable income and capital gains, assisting them in meeting the legal requirements for tax reporting, including on Crypto Assets and crypto currencies. By joining our international team of tax experts, you will contribute to enhance our tax reporting solution.
As Business Analyst / Product Consultant you are part of our international Research & Development Team and are responsible for the continuous development of our software.
- You will integrate a team of experienced tax experts
- In this position, you will act as a tax business analyst on topics related to country-specific tax reporting and withholding for various jurisdictions.
- After an initial learning period, you will be responsible for the analysis of tax regulations.
- You will also create tax concepts and support their implementation in EasyTax in close cooperation with our development department.
- You will contribute ensure the quality of the tax reporting business rules of our software solution.
Why we should decide on you
- You successfully graduated from university and/or professional experience in a comparable position
- Further degree or certificate in mentioned areas such as banking operations, taxes, finance, laws is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You enjoy analytical, independent work and contributing your own ideas to the team and the company.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- Know-how in the specification of user stories and epics and usage of JIRA / confluence is a plus and in testing.
- Knowledge of investment products such as CEFA, CFA, FMO/FMT, MASIT, various CAS is an advantage
- Experience in a banking environment, ideally in the area of tax reporting, is a plus, as is familiarity with banking applications
Why you should decide on us
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to enable a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility, carry out variety of tasks in a stable environment, and participate in international projects
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- We equip you with modern devices (laptops, mobile phones, etc.) and work with up-to-date technology
- We value team events and initiate (mental) health activities
Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Regnology has been a partner for banks and regulators for 25 years. Until the end of 2020, the company was part of BearingPoint group and operated under the name BearingPoint RegTech. Since the sale of the RegTech business to private equity firm Nordic Capital, the company has been independent. In June 2021, the company joined forces with Vizor Software and recently changed its name to Regnology. In total, Regnology serves more than 7,000 financial services firms with reporting solutions. At the same time, the company enables more than 50 regulators and tax authorities on five continents to collect data from 34,000 firms in 60 countries. Regnology has a total workforce of over 770 employees at 17 office locations in 12 countries.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: